Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday Shopping (:

Today, had Chinese lessons in the morning. So tedious. Lol. No offense.

Went to buy some groceries and I went to Diva and they had a sale on. I bought this ring that was $5 after half price taken off. (:


The ring
  I bought some dry shampoo to try out and it had a free bottle of hairspray with it.


 I also bought the magazine Dolly but I realised I picked up the wrong gift that I wanted so hopefully I can change it tomorrow even if I don't have a receipt and that newsagency didn't hand out receipts.


I had maths tutoring afterwards and the guy gave me this really hard test on coordinate geometry. Coordinate Geometry shouldn't even be hard !!! I finished the book "Bloodlines" by Richelle Mead which I posted a picture of it before. It's pretty good ! Eagerly waiting for the next one :D I'll write a review on it soon. (: It's about high school. (:

The next post still hasn't been finished. LOL. I'm working on it. (: And I'm still waiting for the Duke of Ed photos to be sent but I'll post that later if it's not here tonight. (:

Have a great weekend !

Michelle <3

2 comments:

  1. The ring looks nice and spring-like, haha. Oh crap - I will send the pictures right now but Jessica took some as well on her mobile phone. :] xx

    ReplyDelete