Saturday 29 October 2011

Typo Haul

Today, I had Chinese lessons in the morning which was rather...tedious. But at least I'm learning something. I headed to lunch and before I went to eat, I stopped at Typo to buy the things I had to buy. I bought 2 notebooks, and 3 pens. Doesn't seem like much but I couldn't find the others. I was going to buy some manilla folders as well, but they were expensive for much more than I needed - $AU15 for 12 folders. Kinda cheap but I didn't need that many, since I don't even use them.


Was only going to buy one, but then it was cheaper for 2.
1 for $AU6.95, 2 for $AU10


$AU6.95 - I wanted the moustache ones but couldn't find them in a packet of 3.
 After lunch - which was sushi ( didn't take a picture though :P ), I went to Priceline and Hot Dollar to grab some other things as well. At Priceline, I bought a crackle nail polish since it was on sale and I've always been intrigued with the idea of it. (:


$5.95 - was $8.95
 At Hot Dollar, I got some post-it notes. They used to sell things priced at $2.50. They've raised the price to $2.80. ): Meanie poops. :P And it's not that they don't have bad business either.



Can anyone translate Japanese? Even though I do Jap - can't translate this. ):
 I went to the Chinese herbalist afterwards in the city and bought some Breadtop, which I didn't take a picture of. Just to update - I'm reading this book :



Heroes of Olympus - The Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordan. Book review on when I finish. LOVE THIS SERIES ! <3

Apparently, Apple released a cheaper and improved iPod Touch. I'm sad that I bought my iPod so soon now. ): And they have it in white. DAMNDAMNDAMN ! I wanted the white one. ): But not going to get it, obviously.

Well that's it for now.

Love,
Michelle <3

2 comments:

  1. The books and pens look cute. And tell me if the Crackle Nail Polish is any good. :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they do. (: Thank you. And yes I will <3 xx

    ReplyDelete