Saturday 8 October 2011

Rhodes Shopping Centre

Yesterday ( Saturday - 8/10/11 ) we went to Rhodes Shopping Centre to eat at this really good yumcha restaurant named Phoenix. (:


The logo (: Image Source : Google.
 So after eating, we went shopping since the centre was so big. I went to Typo to buy some stationary and bought two notebooks for next year. (:





Love this one ! (:
 They were two for $15, otherwise $10 for one. (: We went to buy my Duke of Edinburgh stuff after that. And yes, I have another walk. This is the second and last one for the Bronze Award. (: Excited for that. (:

Now I need to finish my Commerce assignment which I haven't finished and is due tomorrow. :O So I don't want to go out today. :P

Tomorrow is school which I have mixed feelings about. I'm happy that I get to see my friends again, I'm sad that holidays are over and I'm pissed that the teachers have made all the due dates for assignments, and tests on the first week back. My brain lags on the first week. D:

Love,
Michelle <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! I bought that Moustache one for $10 a week ago but using it for next term, lol! See you at the poophole. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10?! You could've waited to get two for $15 ;) xx

    ReplyDelete