Tuesday 28 June 2011

Movie Review No. 1 - Romeo and Julet

Hey guys,


 So at school sometime, we finished watching 'Romeo and Juliet'. We watched the Baz Lurhmann's version which I prefer anyways. I like how it's really cliche and dramatized. I know some people don't like movies like that but I personally don't mind it.

The love theme/song from the movie is really good and is so sad. The song is 'I'm Kissing You' by Des'Ree. It's really good since it reminds me of the movie and the ending.
Listen to the song:



I found the ending really sad and found it hard not to cry to. I'm pretty sure all those Leonardo fans out there would totally dig this movie. *wink* I can't wink but whatever. :P

Rating: 5/5
Recommendation: YES. If you don't mind crying to tragedy love stories. Or if you love Leonardo Di'Caprico. Lol.

Don't watch it if you've just broken up with someone because you'll bawl out waterfalls. :P

Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. Haha - most people watch it cause of Leonardo, most girls anyway. =P How did you post this? Aren't you meant to be at school?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they do. Lol. Pfft, no I was at home at night when I posted this. Don't trust the times on the post; they're dodgy :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I know, tried changing it on Settings but don't think it works :( xx

    ReplyDelete