Tuesday 21 June 2011

Update No. 19

Hey guys,

You probably noticed this post has no title because it's always 'School again' and I couldn't think of another title, so no title today. So today, I had another sandwich which had a lot of stuff in it; tuna, avocado and lettuce. YUMMY!

Julia lent me her 'Matched' book today by Ally Condie who wrote the book, 'Looking for Allibrandi'. Click HERE for her review on her book. I'm going to start reading it soon and I'm telling her to bring 'House Rules' by Jodi Picoult because she told me she read it last year, and she wasn't going to give it to me...BUT she forgot so I'm going to get it before she goes to Singapore so I can read it during the holidays. That was one long heck of a sentence.

Maybe I'll write reviews on both books or something. I gave Julia piano sheet music today since she's starting piano again..maybe she mentioned that on her blog. Dunno. They are 'River Flows in You' and 'Love Me' which are both by Yiruma. You should check out his piano pieces, they're really good. 'River Flows in You' is actually featured as 'Bella's Lullaby' in Twilight.

The movies I want to watch soon are 'Kung-Fu Panda 2', 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part. 2' and 'The Green Lantern'. Hopefully they are good. AND I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED AN 'INSIDIOUS' MOVIE REVIEW. I didn't go watch it because the times didn't work out for us and I was too chicken to watch it myself. DON'T JUDGE MEE!!! Anyways, yeah. (:

Until next time,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Packed everything =) And I'll play the pieces after school tomorrow, hopefully. You'll see what I mean by the bookmark - not sure if you've ever seen it though. Hope not! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep i just saw it ;) You showed me at school :P

    ReplyDelete