Tuesday 28 June 2011

Update No. 25 -

Hey guys,

So today the same happened at school - more things to do. Lol. Tomorrow night I have the school Musicale which I have mentioned before in my other post. I'll be performing tomorrow. Yay. I handed in my English Assignment Task but got another assignment set.

Nothing to talk about but I'll tell you which movies I want to see soon in the holidays when I have time:

Kung-Fu Panda 2:


Source Code (this one is old but I still want to watch it):

The Green Lantern:

I am Number Four (this one's old too):


That's it for now (:

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. They're all worth watching, haha! If you could only choose one watch 'Source Code' - pretty sure it's your type of thing =P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or I'll choose 'I am Number Four' :P And yes, 'Source Code' would be. I can't find the movie ): xx

    ReplyDelete