Wednesday 15 June 2011

Update No. 15 - Drama Day ):

Hey guys,



Today, it was Drama Day sadly. Which was when you perform the plays you and your group have produced over a period of time to a group of 2-4 judges/teachers and infront of the whole year. The play's meant to be centred around the "theme" which was Passion this year. It was so nerve-racking. But I'm so happy that I got it over and done with. But I did stumble over a few lines but after that, it went smoothly which I was happy about.

At lunch, Julia and I were eating our lunches outside the music rooms because we're not allowed to eat INDSIDE the music rooms which is a sucker since Alisa was practising her group performance and I wanted to watch lol. Anyways, a group of guys walked past (probably seniors) and FULLY intimidated Julia and me. So weird. They were talking about how they smelt nice food (probs from our pasta we were eating) and swearing their heads off about something. Oh; and they kept trying to make fun of us. Not going to go into detail but the awkward/funny thing was: Julia and I just stared at our pastas. Haahha. But then we ran away because we got so intimidated. Ha.

So now I need to get onto my maths homework which is due tomorrow and also I have to take sport photos tomorrow which needs to be done if you are in any sports group/dance group. So that's about it for today's update.

Until next time,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment