Thursday 23 June 2011

Update No. 21 - Julia's Gone ):

Hey guys,

So today begins the school days without Julia (http://www.xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com/). So there was more school today. Nothing special...AGAIN. But my friend played these really nice violin pieces for me but Julia didn't get to hear them. ): She played Tong Hua by ear which was really good considering how she was playing it by ear. I can't play ANYTHING by ear. Lol. And the other piece was 'Song from a Secret Garden' which you can listen to on Youtube as shown below.


Such a sad song. I remember at camp, Julia and I were listening to it on the way to and back from Bathurst and I fell asleep from this song so many times. It's like my lullaby or something. Such a great piece.

Anyways, I found this hilarious video on Youtube. It's about this owner of this cat that found it's cat BARKING at the window. And when it finds that the owner is watching it's like *look behind and go "*!@&*&#*(!&#*(&#" and starts meowing again.* Makes me think that maybe that cat is really weird. So you'll understand what I mean by watching the video. The cat actually sounded like a dog barking. Seriously. Lols.


Until next time,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww, my name's in your title. I feel so loved <3 Lol, lullaby, haha. So sad - Youtube is stuffed up today, so can't watch it. =( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should feel loved <3 :P Watch it soon then :) It's hilariously weird :P xx

    ReplyDelete