Monday 27 June 2011

Update No. 24 - Last week of School

Hey guys,

So this is the last week of school before the 2 week holidays start. My English assignment is due tomorrow and I need to work on it. Nothing much happened today. I skipped my Musicale rehearsal today since I didn't want to go. I sound so rebel but really, there wasn't any reason to go.

Musicale is an event held every year in our school where music is performed for families of the students that come to watch. However, you have to pay at the beginning and it's quite expensive. So I'm telling my parents not to come because there isn't much reason to. I'll just tell them to wait outside. Hehe.

So since this post is so boring without pictures or anything I'll add a random picture in which I took a long time ago (:



And yes they are roses. (: Heh. I took them early this year I think. Or last year....Which one do you like the most? Leave a comment below (:

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG - THE PICTURES ARE SO PRETTY! I think you showed me one on your phone before. Were the water droplets already there? :O xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And yes I think so too :) I sprayed the water droplets :P xx

    ReplyDelete