Wednesday 22 June 2011

Update No. 20 - My Sister's Athletics Carnival Results

Hey guys,

So yesterday, my sister went to her athletics carnival. I forgot to mention in my last update post; sorry. So I'll just like to say, well done on her results because REALLY they are much better than mine. Lol. So apparently these are her results:
100m - 1st
200m - 1st
800m - 2nd
100m Final - 1st
200m Final - 1st
WOW. Apparently she's going to Zone Athletics where she verses the winners of other schools in the area? Anyways, enough about her athletics carnival.

Today, I got my report marks which were kinda not very good. I didn't get straight A's which is sad since now I've broken my straight A record. Oh well. So I got 6 A's and a B for History since I did really bad for my half-yearly exam which dragged my mark to 77%. Oh well. Better luck next time. :P

Uhm..I had a Sweet Chilli Chicken Tender Roll today which is AU$4 and was YUMMY. Today was Julia's (xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com) last day in Term 2. She's going to Singapore tomorrow. How lucky. Haha. Well, have a great time and tell me when you arrive at Singapore. Have a safe and fun trip. I'll see you in the holidays when you come back. I wonder why I'm blogging this rather than telling her. Hmm.

So that's it on what happened today.

Until next time,
Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Congratulations to Ada! And thank you for the sweet things you said in the last paragraph. xx

    ReplyDelete