Saturday 4 June 2011

Update No. 7 - Went Shopping today :)

Hey guys,

So you already know I went to camp for that last 3 days and I'll post about that later as I'm waiting for my other friend (xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com) to send me some pictures because I've used her awesome camera to take some memories to share with you :)

Anyways, today I went shopping and you guys already know I'm on a clothing ban, BUT I found a great hoodie so I broke my ban ): But I'm still glad I got it. I also went to Morning Glory to grab a few GREEN things for my friend whose birthday is on Monday. And she LOVES the colour green, because she's just her. So I grabbed some things that she'll hopefully like and I also got one pink pacer because my old one broke and I've been using my sister's for about 2 weeks and I'm scared she's going to get pissed. Lol.

So while my mum and I were shopping, we went into this asian shop (that sounded so racist) and this lady came up to me and asked if my hair was natural or dyed. Obviously, I said it was natural and she said she wanted to dye her hair brown and she said my hair was a really nice colour and she was going to ask what dye I used. That made my day really happy...hahahah and I liked that lady :)

Anyways, so here's my hoodie which I got from Cotton On. The colour on the monitor might not be that correct (it looks red but it's actually a really nice coral colour) and the picture doesn't give it any justice since it's contrasting with my bedsheets.

Love the design :)
It's really warm so I love it :) I haven't washed it yet so still brand new. It was on sale, and the original price was $29.95 and it was reduced to $20.97, which it still pretty expensive.

A bit dark but hope you can see :)
The birthday present I got was (I hope she won't see this):

The pink thing is mine, the green things are hers...or will be :)
That's it for today, and I'll post about my camp, and model the hoodie and the denim jacket soon.

Until next time,
Michelle xx

P.S. If you want a closer look on the pictures, click on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment