Saturday 25 June 2011

New keyring (:

Hey guys,

[Mood: Procrastinating]
[Listening to: On my Knees by Jaci Velasquez]



So my dad goes to this school to learn English. He has this friend that has a daughter around the same age as me. So then she wanted her daughter to meet new people so her daughter gave my dad her email address and a keyring. It was really nice of her but I've never even met her O_O. Anyways, the keyring is really interesting. You can take out the star thing in the middle apparently. I haven't been able to do that yet but if I do I'll let you know.

Here's a picture of it:


Click to enlarge (:


Click to enlarge.

There are 4 openings that help the star thing in the middle to get out. I should try to get it out (: Sometime ...and I'll blog about it if I do get it out (: Probably will take me ages.

Until next time,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment