Monday 5 December 2011

1 Month Challenge: Day 6 - Talk About the First Time You Met Your Friends

I can't name all my friends so these are my more close friends. (: Not sure if I'm allowed to write their names, but I'll only put their first names so to make sure you can't stalk them. :D

- My travel buddies, Mishon and Sarah. I met them both at primary school. (:

- Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ) at Orientation Camp for high school. My really close friend ever since last year. The first year was when Mishon introduced us. (: And then after I helped her find her school bag. We were in the same class last year and she was the only person I knew.

- Jane and Grace are my best buddies in my class now and I sit and talk to them in class. They are also so hilarious to prank. :D

- Jennifer who I'm now closer with beginning this term after Yr 9 Camp. (:

- Oliver ( http://reminisceinnocence.blogspot.com/ ) who I met through another friend online. (:

Only a few. (: But that's a lot of close friends to me. :P

Michelle <3

1 comment: