Wednesday 21 December 2011

Update: Panic Attacks

I can unhappily say that I am 99% definite that my stomach cramps are due to panic attacks. My doctor said that the symptoms are definitely showing that I'm experiencing some sort of anxiety. Therefore, I'll have to be careful and take care of myself of when and where things can trigger my attacks. I will have them in the future, they are common.

To all my most close friends, please read this blog post written by Zoella to understand my condition, and to my fellow readers, you can read this post as well to help any friends that experience panic attacks as well. (:

http://schoee.blogspot.com/2011/12/panic-attacks.html

Read till the end, even if it's long. It's so helpful. (:

What is the feeling like when you get an attack? Like you are dying. Literally. I know it first-hand. (:

Love,
Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment