Tuesday 13 December 2011

1 Month Letter Challenge: Day 14 - Someone You’ve Drifted Away From

Dear Ashly,

I've drifted away from you in so many ways since primary school. You were my best and closest friend in primary even though we've had really highs and lows. Sometimes, those lows went really low. For me. Maybe not for you.

You were the first one who greeted me in my new school when I first arrived there and we've been together as friends ever since. Although, many mishaps and friendship issues during the years, we've made it through and we've graduated together at the end of primary. I promised I would keep in contact with you through different mediums and in some ways I've broken that promise.

I guess we've both been busy, well mostly me, since I have mountain loads of homework and assignments and just can't seem to make time for anything else; please forgive me. This holidays, you've gone overseas though I would've loved to meet you again and hang out sometime. We've tried to make up a plan, but it just didn't work out.

We've drifted away from each other now, and now we're practically on the wrong islands. I really do hope somehow, we'll build a bridge, so we can see each other and make that bond again which we've broken.

You're further than I would have liked and I miss you.

I love you,

Michelle <3

2 comments: