Friday 16 December 2011

1 Month Letter Challenge: Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood

So many people that were in my childhood, but I'll give this letter to my best friend in Kindergarten who I never saw again..

Dear Katia,

You were my best friend during the entire year of my first year in school. It was the best year of my life. We shared so many memories together, although I don't remember everything, I remember most things. (: I used to love to come over your place, where you owned a massive labrador named...something like Lulu or something. Lol. I can't remember.

I've enjoyed those times to the greatest extent but if I knew I was going to leave, I would've said this to you :

I'm sorry that we didn't end our relationship together well, but I just want to say thank you for everything. (:

If I even knew that much vocabulary when I was that young. :P Probably didn't.

I left abruptly and never had the chance to say good bye to you since we had a fight the week before, where your dog fell sick. You blamed it on me and I said I was sorry, but I guess we were young and stubborn. I have no contact with you whatsoever and only remember your first name which was Katia. We shared only one photograph together and your mum made a photoframe with it. It now sits in my room and I miss the times we were together.

I wish you happiness and health, whereever you may be, I hope you remember me too. (:

Love,
Michelle <3

2 comments: