Sunday 11 December 2011

Update: Christmas Shopping

I have to admit, my posts are getting so short. D: The monthly challenges aren't helping. :P

It's nearly the end of school term, which I'm so excited about, and also means that I have to buy Christmas presents since Christmas is nearing. (: So went Christmas shopping today at Westfield. I'll say what I bought, but took no pictures because I've wrapped them terribly. ):

For Mishon and Sarah ( my travel buddies :D ), I got them correction tape, Lindt chocolate, candy canes and a pen. Lol. Sounds so sad when I say this. I usually don't give people massive Christmas presents. (:

For Jennifer, I got her nail polish ( which I really hope she likes :O ), this bag tag, Lindt chocolate, candy canes and a pen. (:

For Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ), I got her a bracelet, Lindt chocolate, candy cane and a pen. (: I'm so sorry, it sounds so little, but I'm giving you other crap remember? :P

Had tennis training afterwards and it was really fun. Got to verse the teacher but he was so HARD. D: Went jogging after that, but since I tried so hard at tennis coaching, my legs felt like jelly. ): Oh wells. I had dinner after that, and then just finished wrapping my presents. Now, I need to go to bed since tomorrow, have to go to school early for band. Will be performing in assembly. :D Exciting !!

Goodnights,

Michelle <3

2 comments:

  1. Quality over quantity XD keep up the great posting :) Wowwww so many presents XD I bet the recipients are going to love them :) and homg...I bet the wrapping was fine! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yes. (: I'm broke now. :P I hope they will (: The wrapping was terrible D: xx

    ReplyDelete