Friday 16 December 2011

Update: 6 Week Holidays !!

It's finally the holidays !! And there's 6 weeks of it !!!

Today, in science on our last day, our teacher gave us a test. ==" Such a great teacher. And I got most of the questions incorrect. Oh well. :/ At Jap, we watched this movie named 'Departures' and finished it. Yes, you guessed, I cried. Many times. It was soo sad. D: And so good. (:

In Elective History, our teacher asked us who were the most influential women who changed history. And I couldn't think of many. D: In Geography, we watched this terribly awkward and strangely hilarious movie, that I've forgotten the name of. Lawl. Some really old movie, that's really exaggerated.

In English, we watched 'Doctor Who' and finished the episode: 'Vincent and the Doctor' which was about Vincent Van Gogh. It was soo goood. (: But not the best. :P And watched the intro of the movie: 'Space Balls' which is a parody of 'Star Wars'. (:

After school, I had badminton with Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ). Well I literally dragged her along. :P But it was really fun. No? :P We had round robin, and the losers had to do punishment which was laps. So it was really good that we won. :D So we didn't have to do laps. :D Trained Julia how to smash properly. But then after practising it, we versed the coach and she didn't use it. ==" Fail. :P But we lost to the coach anyways. Complete fail. :P

Tomorrow, I'll be having maths tutoring, Sunday - tennis coaching. Then I'll be looking forward to baking something. (:

On Monday, Jennifer, Julia and I decided to go out karaoke and lunch. (: So I'm looking forward to that, since it'll be my first karaoke. :D

I'll update soon,
Michelle <3

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ^_^ Sounded like a pretty cool last day :L and, can I come Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays too !! (: And it was pretty awesome. (: I don't know. :P xx

    ReplyDelete