Sunday 25 December 2011

Update: Trip to Jamberoo

Yep - where I live ;) 
 Realised I never made a post of when I went to Jamberoo, Wollongong with some family friends on Saturday the 24th of December since I've been busy since.

I'm really sunburnt from going there since the weather there was really sunny. But it was fun nevertheless. (: 

Had Macca's for breakfast and then drove straight down to Wollongong. Thing is, we stopped at a lookout where you can see the whole of Wollongong. It was so beautiful. But because of the cloud cover, the place didn't photograph well. ):

See what I mean? ): 
We left Jamberoo around 5PM and drove straight back to Sydney where we had dinner at a buffet together. Was really tired by the time we got home and just plonked into bed. Lol !

That was basically the day. (: 

Thanks for reading, 
Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment