Wednesday 21 December 2011

Update: Nearing Christmas

I haven't updated in ages, not because I've forgotten about the blog, but I haven't done anything. Lol ! And I don't even think anyone is going to read this. :O Comment if you do. (:

I'm planning on starting a series named: 'Life Advice', and 'How to Survive School'. Lol ! Hopefully, then I'll be able to increase my blogging abilities. I've realised that my blogging hasn't been very useful to anyone, but my friends who I haven't contacted in ages. So hopefully, this would contribute to some people. (: Keep in mind, the opinions given would be slightly bias and if anything stated is incorrect, I'm happy to correct it. No offenses are intentional.

Anyways, 3 days til Christmas ! Am I excited? To say the least, no. Why?

1. My Christmas presents are always the same: money. It isn't a bad thing, but it gets boring after a while ( say 8 years. :P ). I'm looking forward for something surprising, but that nearly always never happens. I guess you can say my parents just don't have the time to go searching for my presents. (:

2. We don't 'celebrate' it. We don't even have a Christmas dinner. No roast. Why? My parents say they don't have time. Perhaps I'll make something next time. (:

3. We don't celebrate it with anyone if we ever are. (: But this year, I'm assuming we're heading to a friend's place for a party. (: Not bad.

4. All the shops are closed. Hence, nothing to do. :P

5. My friends always go away in the holidays, overseas, what not. So I'm left here with no one to hang out with.

6. Have to look after my sister, so even if my friends are here, I can't go out.

But other than those points, I'm still happy it's the holidays. I can clean my room at least, which over the year has become a massive pig sty. Which brings me to the next update. (: Yesterday, I cleaned my room to make space for my other 'crap'. I hung this two 'paintings' on my bedroom door since I made them last year, and just discovered them again. (: I really like them.



Now people won't believe me when I say I have over 65 pairs of earrings. But trust me, I have a massive rack that's meant to hold about 60+ and it's full. Photo? :P


Excuse the lighting. (:
 I also made use of the jewellery rack that Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ) had given to me as part of my birthday gift.


Who said you can't put sunglasses as well? :P
Also added some wall deco. (:


And no, I haven't finished cleaning my room. So I've still got to do that.

I'm also planning to bake some ginger biscuits, brownies and macaroons. Definitely will blog about that if I do. (:

Merry Christmas and have a safe and fun holiday !

Love,
Michelle <3

2 comments:

  1. You are so artisti-que~ XD So pwetty~ Your paintings I really like ^_^ So much jewellery...LOL! XD But the racks are cool =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha ! Thanks (: Yes, so much jewellery T_T I'm dying in it. :P And thanks (: xx

    ReplyDelete