Monday 12 December 2011

Update: Torture Assembly

This morning, my good friend Ivy gave me a belated birthday gift. Which is scented body wash and body lotion. Thanks so much. I have no idea how I'm going to use all of it, so please, it you want one, just ask. (:


Yeah...my carpet isn't clean.
Watched more 'Doctor Who' in English and watched 'The Day After Tomorrow' in geography.
We had our Presentation Day Assembly today for about 3 hours. It was absolute torture. But it's over now.

Not much of an update since nothing else happened at school.

I'll do my challenges :D

Michelle <3

P.S. Does this ever happen to you ?

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA - at the photo, lol! I remember we do that alot in yoga. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right !! It's so true. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL nice photo XD So true :P Yeah presentation is really boring T_T

    ReplyDelete