Saturday 24 December 2011

Update: Christmas Presents !

This is what I got on Christmas ! (: Minus the gifts from friends before. Which I've posted about. :P

I got a pet dog :D Isn't he adorable? (: joke. It's for decoration. (: From my sister. 

Pet owl. :D Jokes. :P From my sister. (: 

Sticky tape from my sister? 

Card with $50 from parents. (: 

Travel pass cases from my sister. Really needed one. :P 

'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' by Stieg Larsson. Been eyeing this for a long time and my mum and sister got it for me. (: 
Just opened this and I'm sooo happy since I've wanted this for ages ! Got it today from my grandaunt. :D - Mug. :D

Lanterns from my grandaunt. :D So cool ! From Typo as you can tell. (: 
Hope you had a great Christmas !! <3

Love,
Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment