Friday 30 December 2011

Favourites: December 2011

Monthly favourites. :D I guess you can say these are also gonna be favourites for the year, since it's the end of 2011. I'll do one favourite for this month, and then one for the year. (: If there is. (:

SONGS: 


This month, I've been into :

'Mistletoe' by Justin Bieber. ( Kinda appropriate for this month, don't ya think? ;) )


And for the year :

'Tong Hua' by Guang Liang. (:


BOOKS: 


None for this month. D: and none for the year D: D: D:

MOVIE/VIDEO: 


This month, my favourite movies would be the Matrix trilogy. If you haven't watched it yet, you should. It's so damn good. If you ever get confused, you might want to search it, though, it ain't that hard to find. ;)


Don't have one for the year. ):

FASHION: 


Gladiator sandals? (:

For the year, something cropped. (:

BEAUTY: 


'Beauty Rush' Lipglosses by Victoria Secret. I have two ; both which Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) gave me and both I love. They're in 'Candy Baby' and 'Slice of Heaven'. :D

I think this was the only picture I have ever taken for a monthly favourite post. :O Anyways, from the top: Slice of Heaven, Candy Baby. (: 
For the year....lip balm ? Lol !

Happy New Year !
Michelle <3

2 comments: